Multi-material Training Courses
Created and delivered training sessions on segregation equipment and process facilities
- Analysed and compared primary sorting equipment:
- Disc Screens.
- Ballistic Separators.
- Vibrating Screens.
- Reviewed material separation equipment such as:
- Near Infrared (NIR).
- Eddy Current Separators.
- Overband Magnets.
- Reviewed support equipment.
- Used an example diagram to evaluated system operations in relation to the material inputs.
- Overviewed important tender information.
- This training programme formed part of SITAs overall training scheme.