Glass Technology Assessment
Researched glass outputs from MRFs and their quality for the reprocessing stage
- Reviewed global MRFs and Reprocessors to establish a current operating process and to ensure the project started relating to the most current technologies.
- Approached equipment suppliers with possible sample trials.
- Developed potential process flow diagrams incorporating equipment.
- Sourced glass output material and used it in trials relating to the process flow diagrams.
- Produced a detailed report, including critiques of equipment and reviews of process flow diagrams.
- Environmental effects against material quality assessed.
- Report used internally by WRAP to enable the next stage of project to commence.